2014 - 2015 Fall Registration now live! Register online today, it's not too late to sign up for dance!
Visit the REGISTRATION TAB above for
Dress Code, Tuition Amounts, Performance fees and Class Descriptions.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call our office for class selection assistance.
RECITAL DVDS ARE HERE!!! PICK UP DURING OFFICE HOURS BELOW!
CURRENT OFFICE HOURS:
Monday / Wednesday / Friday 3 - 7:30 PM
Tuesday 4 - 6 PM
Thursday office is CLOSED
Saturday 9:30 - 1:30 PM
Feel free to stop by during office hours to visit the facility and learn more about available classes!
Kiddie Combo, Pre-Ballet, Acro, Jazz, Ballet, Tap, Hip Hop Lyrical, Contemporary, Adult Ballet.
Sign up today and discover what dance can do for you!
Spezio's Dance Dynamics Inc. November Newsletter
- TUITION payments are due the first week of the month. Visit the Parent Portal if you are unsure of your amount due. Beginning in October, tuition payments are due the 1st of the month and no later than the 8th. Late payments will be billed a $15 late fee, so plan ahead! If you chose the 3 Payment Plan, your tuition payments are due September, December and March 1.
- Our first in-class PARENTS OBSERVATION WEEK will be held from Monday, November 10 – Saturday, November 15. Please limit observers to 2 adults per family as seating is very limited. Please leave siblings at home if possible.
- COSTUME DEPOSITS are due by NOVEMBER 15TH, Payments or partial payments can be remitted early to make budgeting easier. Costume deposits are per student per class.
- $55 –COMBO 1, 2 or 3 and PRE-BALLET
$65 - RECREATIONAL CLASS
$75 - COMPETITIVE CLASS
IF YOU ARE ON AUTOPAY, YOUR COSTUME FEE WILL BE BILLED TO YOUR CARD ON NOVEMBER 15.
- The studio will be CLOSED (no regular classes) for the following breaks
** Wednesday, November 26 - Sunday, November 30 - Thanksgiving Break
** Monday, December 22 - Sunday, January 4 - Winter Break
- Please do not allow your child to bring valuables or jewelry to class. Dance Dynamics will not be responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced items. Be sure your name is labeled in your coat, bag, dance shoes and boots to prevent confusion.
- ATTENDANCE/MAKE-UPS – Class attendance is essential to each dancer’s continued progress. Please call or email the studio to inform the instructor of any absences. Due to the large number of classes and subjects offered by the studio, make-up classes are not offered.
- CLASSES – Classes will start on time. Please do not drop off students more than 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the class. Older students who have several classes during the day should wait quietly during their break or do homework. Dancers are NOT to leave the building without a parent or guardian. Please be on time picking up after class (especially last class of the day). Please remind your child to wait inside the building until you arrive.
- DRESS CODE –Students must be wearing a leotard and tights for all classes. Any solid color leotard is acceptable. Dancers must wear black leotard and pink tights for ballet classes (any color for other classes). Hair should be in a bun for class (ponytail is acceptable for combo or hip hop classes). Shoes requirements are listed on the studio website.
- We are taking orders for Dance Dynamics jackets now through November 22. Orders are open to ALL dancers and parents. Watch your email for details and order forms! Download an order form now!
- The snow is around the corner … all weather related closings will be announced on WKBW-TV, WGRZ-TV and WIVB-TV. Decisions are made independently of school districts or other businesses. It will also be announced on the studio voice mail and emailed out if possible.
- Have you visited the PARENT PORTAL yet? It's the easy, convenient way to check your class time, account balance, make a payment or sign up for AutoPay! Visit the “PARENT PORTAL” page of our website (top menu).
We wish all our dance families a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!
NEED TO MAKE A PAYMENT ?? Please use the PARENT PORTAL link to access your account and make all payments.
Our Online Parent Portal is NOW UP AND RUNNING!! Click here or on the link in the top menu to be taken to the portal.When logging in for the first time, enter your email address included on your registration form and click forgot password. It will email you a link to select your own password. You can access your account to check class times, your balance due, make a one time payment or sign up for Auto Pay!!!