Your child’s future is our passion!
Tuition, Fees and Policies 2021-22 season
The SDD Membership Fee and 1st tuition payment are due at the time of registration.
The SDD Membership Fee (New this season) includes registration into our program for the 2021-22 season, participation in the Spring Recital and all additional rehearsals, a Recital T-Shirt, Recital digital download and discount on SDD retail merchandise and workshops/master classes held at the studio. Membership fees are non-refundable.
Membership fees for the 2021-22 season:
-Family with 1 dancer: $125
-Family with 2 dancers: $165
-Family with 3 dancers: $185
Please note that the new membership fee will replace the registration fee and rehearsal/recital fee previously due in February.
The Course Fee:
The seasonal course fee covers the cost of instruction and studio operation expenses for the season. Your seasonal course fee is determined by the total number of class hours your family is attending per week.
The course fee remains the same regardless of absences, holidays, or weather related closings. In the event of a closing enacted by state mandate, our program will temporarily switch to a virtual program that follows our current class and tuition schedule. Dance Dynamics does not offer make up classes or pro-rated tuition.
** All payments remitted via credit card will be charged a 3% convenience fee. Payments remitted via cash, check or EFT (electronic payment via checking/savings acct) will not be charged a convenience fee.
Seasonal course fees can be paid either in one seasonal payment or 9 installment payments.
- Seasonal Payment Plan: Full seasonal course fee may be paid by September 15th at a 5% discount (3% convenience fee added for credit card payments). Discount does not apply to registration, costumes or rehearsal fee. There will be NO REFUNDS on seasonal payments in the event of withdrawal.
- 9 Installment Payment Plan: The first installment is due at the time of registration. Payments 2 through 9 will be billed to your payment account on file on the 1st of each month from October through May through AutoPay. All tuition payments are due the 1st of each month. Payments received after the 1st will be subject to a $15 late fee.
- To Set up AutoPay: Select add new payment method from your portal menu, input your preferred payment method (bank account EFT or credit card), check the AutoPay box (under your billing address) and you will be autobilled on the 1st of each month. We send a statement out approximately 1 week prior to remind you and an email receipt is sent when the payment is processed. No need to remember to pay and no late fees! If you wish to remit a payment via check or another payment form, simply remit your payment to the office prior to the 1st and AutoPay will not be charged that month. ALL accounts MUST have a form of payment on file for AutoPay (CC, EFT checking or savings).
- In the event your AutoPay payment is declined, you will be notified via email. Please remit an alternate payment prior to the 7th to avoid a $15 late charge billed to your account.
- Course fees for dancers beginning mid-season will be pro-rated based on your start date.
- Students whose accounts are overdue by more than 1 month will not be allowed to participate in class until payment is received. Tuition accounts must be paid in full prior to your child participating in the Recital.
- A $30 fee will be assessed for any returned checks.
|9 Installment Payments
|1 Full Season Payment
|45 minute class||$58.00||$495.90|
|1 class hour||$65.00||$555.75|
|1.25 class hours||$79.00||$675.45|
|1.5 class hours||$98.00||$837.90|
|1.75 class hours||$106.00||$906.30|
|2 class hours||$114.00||$974.70|
|3 class hours||$157.00||$1342.35|
|4 class hours||$200.00||$1710.00|
|5 class hours||$239.00||$2043.45|
|Max tuition is $488 max tuition per family (20+ hrs).|
|Your family’s tuition will be calculated and viewable on your parent portal account upon registering. Please email the office for further details.|
Theatrical Recital Information and Cost:
Each season includes a spectacular theatrical dance production in the spring, complete with scenery, lights and costumes. All recreational classes will perform in one of our three performances. The performance day will be determined by the staff.
Tickets will be available for purchase online or by phone in the spring. Tickets will cost between $17-$19 each. Further information will be mailed home to families in the spring.
A non-refundable costume deposit, per student per class, is due November 1st. Costume payments past due on November 15th will be charged a $15 late fee. Partial payments may be remitted ahead of time if you prefer to make budgeting easier.
Costumes for dancers starting in our program after November 1 will be due approximately 1 month after your start date so that a costume can be ordered for you as soon as possible. We want to ensure prompt delivery for you to participate in our spring performance.
If you are on AutoPay billing, costumes will be billed to your preferred payment method on November 1. If you prefer to pay via a different method, please remit your costume payment by October 30.
Costume fees are as follows:
- Tutu Cute 2s, 3s or 4s or Kinder Combo: $60 per student / per class
- Superstar Split: $70 per student / per class
- Recreational Class: $70 per student / per class
- Competitive Class: $80 per student / per class
If the cost of the costume exceeds the deposit, the balance due will be billed to your parent portal in January.
Your membership fee paid at the start of the season includes participation in the spring recital and all rehearsals. You will also receive a Recital T-shirt for each dancer and a Recital download of the recital performances.