Tutu Cute Summer Classes
Sign up today for our 2021 Tutu Cute Summer dance class – we can’t wait to dance with you this summer!
For our youngest dancers age 2-4, we have a fun introductory dance class this summer! Our Tutu Cute summer class is 45 minutes once a week and includes instruction in ballet, jazz and creative movement. Our youngest dancers will have a fun exciting time exploring music and movement.
Safety remains our number 1 priority for dancers, our staff and families. Please be sure you have reviewed our in-studio guidelines and discuss them with your child. Our camp sizes are limited to meet or exceed all recommended guidelines.
TUTU CUTE SUMMER
Ages 2-4: Monday 4:30 – 5:15 PM
Class day options: July 12, 19, 26, August 2
Flexible registration to accommodate busy summer schedules, sign up by the class.
$14 per class
Please bring a small dance bag with a water bottle labeled with your name on it. Please be sure bag is large enough to place your street shoes into. Dancers will place all belongings into their dance bag and bring into the studio to place in their individual dance space.
A few things to note about camp registration …
- Recommended attire: Ladies leotard with shorts or skirt over. Tights are optional for summer. Gentlemen solid color shorts and shirt.
- Recommended shoes: Ballet shoes or dancers can dance barefoot
- Please register as soon as possible for summer, group sizes are very limited so they will fill quickly. ALL DANCERS MUST PRE-REGISTER. Drop ins can not be allowed due to current guidelines and class size limits.
- Class times and sizes have been adjusted to meet current guidelines for social dis-dancing. Please be sure you have read and are familiar with all in-studio procedures so we can all dance safely together. Click here for more information.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel any camp that does not meet minimum enrollment by the Wednesday before.